parsing 'named.conf'

Stefan Puiu stefan.puiu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 08:15:17 UTC 2006

IIRC, you have something suitable for that in lib/bind9/check.c - see
the companion header file for what is exported and comments. Also, I
believe libisccfg (lib/isccfg) handles configuration file parsing
mostly, so I think that library you would need to use.

As for example usage, I would look at the source code for named-checkconf.