Error-messages when compiling bind 9.3.2

Tom Schmitt TomSchmitt at gmx.de
Fri Jan 13 09:02:01 UTC 2006

Thank you very much. This helps a lot. It was the file "unistd.h". After
repeating the configure-step it was recognized and the make ran through.
(only with a few warnings about missing brackets).
Thanks!

Tom.

--
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl