How to update QUICKLY for clients on subdomains.

Truong Tan Son sontt at fcv.fujitsu.com
Thu Jan 12 00:51:23 UTC 2006

Barry Margolin wrote:

> Your diagram is confusing.  Are those zones or are they nameservers?
> Are the servers slaves for each other?

All they are masters of type zone,  3 zones are placed on 3 machines.
                 ^^^^^^^
[zone]
(nameserver)
                                       [domain.com]
                                      (root.domain.com)
    [sub1.domain.com]                                    [sub2.domain.com]
  (root1.sub1.domain.com)                            (root2.sub2.domain.com)

I change some records on [sub1.domain.com] zone, and "rndc reload" "rndc flush", but Clients of [sub2.domain.com] can not see new
records.

Is it wrong something ?

regards,