Log errors

Josh Hyles josh.maillists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 17:12:35 UTC 2006

Thanks for the heads up Gregory. I am manually doing this connection
and its taking 20 seconds to bring anything up... I have no idea why
the mail server is running slow or whatever. I think i remember there
being some kind of spam deterent by waiting some time before
replying... no idea though, i'll have to look into it.

I hope thats my only DNS problem.

Thanks