More than I can bite off...

Bill.Light at kp.org Bill.Light at kp.org
Mon Feb 27 18:56:02 UTC 2006

I've probably got too big a bite to chew (and no bark to follow it up)...
Situation

I have a working DNS for my home domain and two virtual domains.  A friend
of mine had the youth soccer site hosted with another guy that left the
area (with his DNS).  I said, no problem, I could host his DNS.  Except,
now, it's not obvious to me...

The web:

My domain/name server:    dns1.my-home-domain.com

The soccer domain   http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Bench/5991/

Question - what do I need to add to my name server, so that www.hysl.org
points to the soccer domain? My friend has control with the registrar to
change the name server to point to me...but I'm now unclear if I can do
just DNS...  Suggestions ?  What do I need to do, what does my friend need
to do ?