How do I get statistics from BIND 9.3.2?

Søren soren at removethis.com
Sat Feb 25 15:49:11 UTC 2006

> Ahhh.. got it. I forgot I run named in a jail and therefore
> statistics-file "/var/named/var/log/named.stats";
> must instead be
> statistics-file "/var/log/named.stats";
>
> Now I got a lot of statistics in the stats file :-) Now I must find out
> how to get it via SNMP (I am looking into this now).

At last I managed to get a graph for this :-) I don't use SNMP as this is
too troublesome as the information already is in the statistics file.
Here is my graph for successfully requests per minute:

http://data.hovklan.com/graph/?cid=1df6079657338e3226bae8b688e22bc8fdd2e9f5&interval=20minutes&secs=172800