BIND9, ISS and AUTHORS.BIND

Mark Andrews Mark_Andrews at isc.org
Tue Feb 14 22:49:41 UTC 2006

> Hello Bill and all,

	AUTHORS.BIND does not give the version or the hostname.
	The report above is completely wrong.

	As for HOSTNAME.BIND you can turn this off in named.conf.

	As for VERSION.BIND you can turn this off in named.conf.

	As for AUTHORS.BIND it is disabled if the version is set in
	named.conf.

--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark_Andrews at isc.org