how to debug "no more recursive clients"

Frank Y.F. Luo luoy at muohio.edu
Thu Feb 9 19:25:27 UTC 2006

I guess you had internet connection problem when you had this problem - the
thread just waited there before it timed out so it is very easy to reach
that limit.

Interesting to know how to prevent this happens again - change the .hint
file so it replys with nxdomain for all internet domain names but resolves
local hosted domain name properly?

Frank