Automatic refresh secondary when primary change

Jeff Reasoner jeff.reasoner at mail.hccanet.org
Wed Feb 1 16:42:01 UTC 2006

Zone transfers are subject to acl matching as well as name lookups.
There are plenty of posts with similar questions, that should help.
However, when I ran views I solved this problem in the same manner as my
previous reply.
Whether the address you happen to use is public or not doesn't matter,
but you make your external view transfer source address an address that
matches your external view acl, and the internal transfer source address
something different that matches the internal acl.