Domain not resolve but resolve with other ISP domain

'Stephane Bortzmeyer' bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Wed Dec 20 14:39:28 UTC 2006

On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 05:30:49PM +0300,
 Nayeem <nayeem at ksa.zajil.com> wrote
 a message of 29 lines which said:

> When I see information of plastics4arab.com on register.com that
> status is locked and details are protected, so my question is that
> what it means of status locked on register.com ?

You cannot really say, it depends on the registrar. But, anyway,
plastics4arab.com is well-configured and your problem really looks
like a routing problem, unrelated to BIND or to DNS.

% check_soa plastics4arab.com
dns4.ksasun.com has serial number 2006120101
dns3.ksasun.com has serial number 2006120101