rrset-order fixed not working in bind 9.4.0b4

Dinu Bogdan dinub_at_home at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 16:03:25 UTC 2006

I've just updated to bind-9.4.0b4 in order to get support for rrset-order fixed which is not implemented in previous versions.
now i don't get any error but the dns still sends ips in a random way.

named.conf:
options {
   rrset-order {
      class IN type any name "*" order fixed;
   };
};
in my zone file i have:
mail   IN   A   1.1.1.1
mail   IN   A   2.2.2.2

I've tried to put sortlist { { any; { 1.1.1.1; }; }; }; in my named.conf and reloaded named but it still sends ips in a random way.

can anyone tell me what to do?