Domain not resolve but resolve with other ISP domain

Sun Dec 17 14:12:02 UTC 2006

dig @dns3.ksasun.com plastics4arab.com
dig @dns4.ksasun.com plastics4arab.com

According to the root nameservers (I queried g.gtld-servers.net),
dns3.ksasun.com and dns4.ksasun.com are authoritative for the domain
plastics4arab.com.
Running the above 2 queries from the console of your DNS server will
show if you have connectivity problems to those 2 servers - if you do,
then that's the problem.

Andy.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834