big problem - possibly dns?

dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Wed Dec 13 00:20:10 UTC 2006

Im not sure, but I think you can use your old zone files on the new
versions of bind.  Can you connect to the server via IP?  Is your new
firewall allowing dns requests to your dns server?  When you switch
back to the old server does the connection work?  That is a lot of
switching to new things at one time.

ddh

--
Dwayne Hottinger