Changing output of bind

RZ rz at razfazz.at
Mon Dec 11 09:32:34 UTC 2006

Thx for your reply.

The task is to add a line to the normal output of named. I thought that
cannot be as hard...
And i won't violate any standards as it is for internal use only. But
what is the format of the message dig receives?!?! Could you explain a
little bit more please?

And how would it be possible to change dig's output?

Thx for any help,

RZ