TXT record problem (Timed out)

yasinti yasintiku at yahoo.co.id
Fri Aug 25 11:09:57 UTC 2006

Hi,
  I run it from behind firewall (internal network). My dns server is at DMZ. Internet, internal and DMZ are separated with same firewall. Incoming/outgoing policy for dns is same for internal and internet.
  How to unblock TXT query/response?
  As I know, all query need TCP/UDP 53, and we've open those port and protocol. Please tell me if I'm wrong.
  Thanks and regards,

  ----- Original Message -----   From: "Joseph S D Yao" <jsdy at center.osis.gov>