Dynamic updates stopped working

Dawn Connelly dawn at zapata.org
Thu Aug 17 23:37:36 UTC 2006

I might be totally off, but when you manually created the records, did you do it
using nsupdate or did you edit the file directly? I get the impression you
edited the file directly. If so, you probably need to tell the update script to
start reading it again:
./do-nsupdate nameoffile

In the future, rather than manually editing the file, use the nsupdate binary
then you won't have this problem again.

</end 2 cents>