Debugging IXFR's; getting a partial IXFR

Wiley Sanders bind at wsanders.net
Thu Apr 27 16:34:55 UTC 2006

On 4/26/06, Stefan Puiu <stefan.puiu at gmail.com> wrote:
> you have journalprint in bin/tests.

Wow, that was easy! "make test", then "make journalprint". The current
version of journalprint reads 9.2.1 journal files just fine.
Unfortunately, the .jnl file in question form my original post is
gone, but I am sure it won't be too long before we can pin another one
on a Win2000 DNS server.

I really have to compliment everyone, BIND is just about the most
bulletproof piece of software I have ever used, that the interbet is
utterly dependent on it is fair tribute. The creators have thought of
nearly everything, it never fails to build and run with zero
customization on any modern OS,  I never spend any time diddling with
the software (just messed up configurations), and it just takes a
lickin' and keeps in tickin'. What I like to see:

# uptime
  9:29am  up 1274 day(s), 21:36,  2 users,  load average: 0.71, 0.75, 0.73
# ps -ef | grep named
    root 11324     1  5   Aug 28 ?       137902:05 /usr/local/sbin/named

-w