syncronizing 2 dns server (windows/linux)

Gregory Hicks ghicks at cadence.com
Mon Sep 26 15:21:13 UTC 2005

> Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:32:34 -0400
> From: Danny Mayer <mayer at gis.net>

[...snip...]

> The ARM documents are included in the Windows install kit. You even
> quoted from it. If you can't find what you need go to Google and search
> for it. The DNS and BIND book also has plenty of examples. If you can't
> find it in there, I doubt that anyone's going to be able to help you.

And the DNS & Bind Cookbook", by Cricket Liu, published by O'Reilly &
Assoc (ISBN 0-596-00410-9) contains even more examples...  Most you can
use with a "cut-n-paste" but quite a few of serve as just a framework -
but they DO work.

And Google does turn up a few chapters from this book also.

Regards,
Gregory Hicks

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin