syncronizing 2 dns server (windows/linux)

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Mon Sep 26 13:32:34 UTC 2005

Michael_google gmail_Gersten wrote:

> Look at "infrastructure unix" (infrastructures.org) sometime.
> Quoting their first paragraph:
>
> Most IT organizations still install and maintain computers the same
> way the automotive industry built cars in the early 1900's: An
> individual craftsman manually manipulates a machine into being, and
> manually maintains it afterward. This is expensive. The automotive
> industry discovered first mass production, then mass customization
> using standard tooling.

And how much did you pay for your copy of BIND?

>>However example configurations abound on the internet and even the install kit documentation.
>
> Not the windows install kit.

The ARM documents are included in the Windows install kit. You even
quoted from it. If you can't find what you need go to Google and search
for it. The DNS and BIND book also has plenty of examples. If you can't
find it in there, I doubt that anyone's going to be able to help you.

Danny