where register dns server

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Sep 2 00:26:32 UTC 2005

Waldi wrote:

>I have problem with registration my domain:(
>Where i can register my dns servers, because i must have registered dns in
>InterNIC

That's going to depend on what TLD you're registering in. All of the
registrars for the gTLD registries (e.g. .com, .net, .org) have the
ability to register a "host" along with a domain, which is why they
almost always prompt for both the names of a to-be-registered domain's
nameservers and their addresses as well. Other TLD registries may
require a separate process for registering "hosts" before domains can be
registered referring to those nameservers. Check the registry's rules to
find out for sure.

                                          - Kevin