how to create a default ip ?

Frank Gadegast phade at www.powerweb.de
Mon Oct 17 09:43:26 UTC 2005

Hi,

I like to have bind returning a default IP, when a record isnt found.
This has to work for any domain not only for our zones.

This way I like to direct our intranet users to a internal help-system,
when they mistype an URL in their browser.

Any way to set this behaviour directly via binds config files ?
I also looked in the source, but Im a bit confused there, any hint where to start ?

Kind regards, Frank
--
PHADE Software - PowerWeb                       http://www.powerweb.de
Inh. Dipl.-Inform. Frank Gadegast             mailto:frank at powerweb.de
Otto-Nagel-Str. 1a                                fon: +49 331 2370780
14467 Potsdam, Germany                            fax: +49 331 2370781