catch all name server for parked domains

Gregory Hicks ghicks at cadence.com
Fri Oct 14 17:27:23 UTC 2005

> From: base60 <nobody at whitehouse.com>
> Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 00:16:10 GMT
>
> mazzawi at gmail.com wrote:
> > hello,
[...snip...]
> > i want to set up my own nameserver that will redirect parked domains to
> > pages with my own advertising on them.
>
> Oh, yeah, we all need some more advertisements :) :)

But you'd only get the advertisements if you were on HIS network using
HIS nameservers...  What he does with HIS network is his business.  If
his users don't like the advertising, they can vote with their
wallets...

Regards,
Gregory Hicks

Gregory Hicks                        | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 6B1
San Jose, CA 95134

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin