It works now! (Was -> Delegation (to Active Directory DNS) woes)

Joost De Cock Joost.DeCock at astrid.be
Wed Oct 12 05:51:00 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 11 October 2005 22:07, Ronan Flood hurled the following on the
wire:
> Missing final '.' on _tcp.company.be.
>
> Why are you mixing qualified and unqualified names like this?

Cause I was desperate?

As I said earlier, I spotted that error myself, but it didn't fix my problem.
However, after a good night of sleep, I started fresh and now it works.
It seems to be the same as before, so I think what happened is that I started
out with a '.' problem, started changing things all over the place 'cause it
didn't work, and by the time I fixed the '.', I had broken the config
elsewhere.

All is fine now, and I'd like to give a *big* thankyou to Marc (twice!),
Ronan, and Biscottino who all took the time to look into my problem.

Next time you're in Belgium, the beer's on me :)

joost