bind source code modification

Unlisted unlisted at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 18:26:38 UTC 2005

Is anyone interested in a possibly quick modification of the bind
source?  I'd be willing to pay up to $100 USD via paypal if interested.
 I'm guessing for someone that knows the source it would be a 5 min
job.

I'd like to create a 'magic' host that when queried for would give an
answer record with the source ip address...  For instance, if you query
for the A record of 'www.example.com' and the authoritative dns server
has '127.0.0.255' as the rrdata it would swap that for the requestors
ip address.  I would want any A records with 127.0.0.255 (or some other
magical ip) to instead return the ip address of the resolver that
requested it.  This will be used for some diagnostics, debugging, as
well as some research purposes.  I understand that the source ip might
be an isp caching server or the direct end user - this is part of the
project.

If interested please reply to here or email unlisted at gmail.com

Thanks