Querylog on BIND 8

Fidel dsorge at covad.dot.net
Wed Nov 16 23:54:24 UTC 2005

All,
I am currently running BIND 8 on FreeBSD 4.8 and am trying to retire the
machine.  I need to find out what clients are querying this machine so I
can make the appropriate changes when building out the replacement BIND
box.  I am assuming that querylog is the way to get this information,
however, it does not appear to be working.  I'm obviously missing something
somewhere, more than likely in the named.conf file.  Could someone please
give me an example of the proper syntax for the logging option?  Also, are
there any additional changes that need to be made to the syslog.conf file.
Please enlighten me?

Dennis