Zone transfer from tinydns to BIND9

Raj sunfire2005 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 12:29:07 UTC 2005

Can I just use the slave zone files on master server as well. I have
used tinydns axfrdns program to transfer zone files from tinydns
master to BIND slave. Can I use those zone files on BIND master server
as well. I dont need to chane SOA because SOA and NS records are same
for both master and slave servers.