This is for you Mark Andrews

Per Engelbrecht per at xterm.dk
Wed May 25 08:55:30 UTC 2005

Hi Mark and hi list

This is off topic but ...
I've been on this list a little on and off (depending on my line of
work) since when people discussed pros and cons in the transition
between a patched BIND4 and the new BIND8 i.e. a while back.
One thing that strikes me is your ability to answer the same questions
on all levels (beginner >< intermediate >< expert) over and over aging
without being grumpy - you always explain in a clear and usefull manner.
I know your @isc.org relation, but that's not the issue.
For what's it worth Mark, your are doing a brilliant job. Keep it up.

respectfully
/per
per at xterm.dk