Serial number too big.

Tim Peiffer peiffer at umn.edu
Thu May 5 21:47:54 UTC 2005

Change your practice.  The serial number is an unsigned integer 2^32-1
meaning that the serial number needs to be less than
4294967295.  If you lay this over the date
CCYYMMddhhmm
  4294967295
 19990301242

You will note that you have a granularity of approximately 10 minutes.
Your serial number will need to represent a scheme something like
CCYYMMDDHH(tens of minutes).

Replace your serial number to something that is within bounds and
reload.  Your secondaries will pick up and continue onward.  There may
be some scattered connectivity issues until the zone TTL times out.

Tim