Only a subset of A records for a domain name returned

rlz7 rzinar at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 25 04:06:59 UTC 2005

No - they are not deleting records.  And we care because they want our
application traffic to be load balanced among the full set of servers,
not only a subset.

My assumption was that some truncation was taking place, but nothing
I've read would suggest this should occur.

Given the abbreviated results occur when I query the DNS servers for
multiple ISPs but not Yahoo's own DNS servers, I guess I'll see if the
Yahoo DNS admins have any insights into this behavior.

Richard