Bind 9 is slow? (Mark Andrews! IPv6 issue for Solaris 8 solved?)

MJ php at cyberia.net.sa
Mon Mar 21 08:39:38 UTC 2005

Hi Jim
First of all thank you very much for your response. I am sure it is not
enabled, even I have verified after your suggestion. I saw Mark Andrews
of ISC also suggesting that it is a known issue and one of the
workaround is running "named -4", he wrote that it will be fixed in
9.3.1 but I am using 9.3.1 and still the same problem.

Is there any disadvantage of running named -4 until I found a solution?

Mark Andrews! Would you please help?

MJ