Nonexistent zone respond on query

Uddenhed, Marcus marcus.uddenhed at horby.se
Tue Mar 15 09:40:43 UTC 2005

Hi=20

Thanks for your response and yes it proved to be our firewall That
messed it up real good.

There where 2 entries pointing to same server but one of the with a
strange pointer resulting in that the internal ip was shown sporadically
on the outside making the dns servers act weird.

Marcus Uddenhed=20

WebMaster / WebDeveloper