BIND and AD integration

John Welch jrw3319 at nospamcomcast.net
Thu Mar 10 22:37:37 UTC 2005

I found the "BIND + AD HOWTO" by doing a Google search.  Here's the
link:

http://www.ibiblio.org/gferg/ldp/BIND+AD-HOWTO/BIND+AD-HOWTO.html

It looks like it may have been part of the Linux Documentation Project
at some point.  The document also talks about future versions, but I
couldn't find any.  This is part of what made me question whether or
not the information was still valid.