problem with resolving SOME EXTERNAL domains

enesz at bih.net.ba enesz at bih.net.ba
Thu Jun 9 14:14:19 UTC 2005

Hi all nice people.

Is this maybe the potentional cause of my problem with DNS server.

I have done nslookup on ns1.bih.net.ba or ns2.bih.net.ba and entered in
interactive mode.
Then i have done set all, and this is the result:

# nslookup
Default Server:  ns2.bih.net.ba
Address:  195.222.32.20

> set all
Address:  195.222.32.20

Set options:
  nodebug         defname         search          recurse
  nod2            novc            noignoretc      port=53
  querytype=A     class=IN        timeout=5       retry=2
  root=ns.internic.net.
  domain=bih.net.ba
  srchlist=bih.net.ba/net.ba

> exit
#

Now watch statement:
root=ns.internic.net.
My DNS servers can not resolve ns.internic.net (dnsstuff.com also can
not).

Others DNS server get another root=****** statement (in contact with
some another DNS adminstratos in my Bosnia).

Is there a catch, and how to manage it?