Expanding 32 and 64 blocks to class C

Greg Zill gzill at netshops.com
Thu Jul 28 16:12:40 UTC 2005

Thank you very much, that helped. I use webmin for administrating my
Bind9. I see one (default) $TTL at the top of my zones and I see time
values within the SOA block. Which one would I concentrate on to lower
the TTL in advance of a massive ip move?

-------MY EXAMPLE ZONE-------
$ORIGIN .
$TTL 38400	; 10 hours 40 minutes
cribs.com		IN SOA	dns01.netshops.com.