Some domains are being read off the secondary DNS instead of the primary DNS first

The Doctor doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
Mon Jul 18 16:00:10 UTC 2005

I did an nslookup on some of my domains and instead of primary and
secondary listed in order, I got secondary and primary listed in order
of preference.  I also reversed a few in the DNS record so that the primary
and secondary should be listed in order of preference of primary first.

What is going wrong?

--
Member - Liberal International
This is doctor at nl2k.ab.ca	Ici doctor at nl2k.ab.ca
God Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
Better to serve in Heaven that to Rule in Hell.