Some hints on DNS config? [part 2]

Kimi Ostro kimimeister at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 19:19:54 UTC 2005

Hello again,

I've spent some time reading various places including previous posts to=20
this list via google groups and pretty convinced that my config is
next to useless, especially regarding caching/forwarding.

So, would using my ISPs nameserver be redundant? and if I had one
master (authoratative) and two slaves (non-authoratative), the slaves
would still be caching? and on the master I would not need a
root.hints ?

I've just started reading DNS & BIND and pretty sure I've missed something.
--=20
Kimi