Dynamic Host DNS Registration

Sten Carlsen ccc2716 at vip.cybercity.dk
Mon Jul 11 23:24:04 UTC 2005

Your'e welcome

I also have my DHCP-server on the same machine as my DNS-server, works
like a dream.

I found one very nice thing about using the exact same names inside as
well as outside: using a laptop, inside or outside, you don't need to do
anything like having different mail-server names or such things. Only IP
numbers change according to which view you use.

--
Best regards

Sten Carlsen

Let HIM who has an empty INBOX send the first mail.