bind does't resolve few domains-whai is wrong with this domains

-=Bartek=- bik56 at poczta.fm
Tue Jul 5 15:50:21 UTC 2005

Hi!

I have bind as cache dns in my network. One person has reported to me
that two domains doesn't work, after restarting dns they worked ok. I
have checked dnsreport for this domains. first  one
(www.kandel.com.pl) seems ok except not working secondary dns for this
domain, the second domain (www.manta-tuners.pl) olso seems to have
problem with secondary nameserver. Do I understand dnsReport warnings
correctly? If primary dns doesn't goes down for this domain, every
thing should be ok (on my dns), isn't it?

Could someone explaint it to me, please.

Bart