DNS forward lookup problem

Mark Wendt (Contractor) wendt at kingcrab.nrl.navy.mil
Mon Jan 31 12:49:52 UTC 2005

Hi,

	This past weekend, I upgraded my master DNS server's OS from RH 9 to RH
Enterprise WS 3.  Same version of BIND on the new OS as the old,
v9.2.2.  Old server worked just dandy, but I'm having some problems with
DNS now that I've upgraded the OS.  The server will do reverse lookups with
no problem, but gets a SERVFAIL when I try to do a name to IP lookup.  The
logs aren't much help, they basically just repeat the SERVFAIL
message.  Any ideas where I can start looking to correct this?

Thanks,
Mark