unknown RR type

Ray Dermody DERMODYR at ITCARLOW.IE
Mon Jan 24 17:07:20 UTC 2005

Hi I was trying to add some records to our DNS and they werent being picked.
So I restarted named and now none of our records are working. While looking
down through the messages file I see Jan 24 16:58:19 ns named[2088]:
dns_master_load: itcarlow.hosts:876: unknown RR type 'Pats' Jan 24 16:58:19
ns named[2088]: zone itcarlow.ie/IN: loading master file itcarlow.hosts:
unknown class/type Anybody have any ideas what could be wrong. There have
been no changes (other than DNS records) to this server but I think perhaps
Yum updated Bind recently. Regards,