Does Bind 8.3.4 automatically delete arp entry from the arp table

Situ, Kevin Kevin.Situ at FMR.COM
Fri Jan 21 18:37:36 UTC 2005

I know this sounds silly, but would like to see if anyone has insight on
this.  Does Bind 8.3.4 automatically delete arp entry from the arp table

Our DNS is running on Solaris2.8.  We experience time out with DNS
lookup for non-authority data when the cache expired .  The arp table
entry for the default router is removed in couple second automatically
even we are continually ping the default router.  Does anyone knows if
Bind has a function of removing arp table?  =20

Thanks

Kevin