DNS Management Packages?

Alan V. Shackelford ashackel at jhmi.edu
Thu Jan 6 23:33:23 UTC 2005

I use webmin for many things in my DNS, and only have one complaint.
It doesn't do the careful job I would do in keeping the zone data
files alphabetized and orderly. Big deal, right? Not really, but it
was a sad day when all those years of diligent housekeeping began to
erode. It handles views well, and I enjoy using it.

My favorite by far was the MenandMice product, but it was way more
expensive than any other S/W I ever thought about buying, and the
bosses would not go for it. In those days it did not support views. I
don't know about today. But it was very nice.

--
Alan V. Shackelford               ShakNet Mail & News
"One Net to rule them, one Net to find them,