Help unable to change name servers

s activeco at home.nl
Sun Feb 13 10:52:00 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-13 at 00:43, John Jacks wrote:
> Hi ,
> I have registered my domain called musiccornerltd.com through a company called Fasthost.com .This company is not responding ( infact they look like gone bust )  to my request of changing name servers so that it points to my web server in UK. The company which is actual registrar for the domain namecheap.com are not helping because they are saying they have no contract with me .Please can anyone advise what course of action should I take .
> Thanks
> John

You can't do anything because you don't have the domain registration
rights. Both registrant and administrative contact show fasthost.com,
which means they registered it in their name instead of yours.

If that was against the (hosting) contract you could try complain to
them (domains at fasthost.com) or by phone  1.212206617 .
You could also try contacting their parent company domainsbyproxy.com .