Remote administration

Holdsworth, Matthew Matthew.Holdsworth at cwcom.co.uk
Mon Feb 7 15:05:10 UTC 2005

Can anyone help with this dilemma?
I want to set up a server for use as a remote admin tool for all our other
dns servers running BIND9.2. I can set up rndc so it works on the individual
servers and I know it's possible access each server from another one,
however, on a server that is not going to be used for DNS as such, I do not
want to start installing the whole BIND product and set that server up as a
fully working DNS server. All I wish to do is use the rndc tool, nothing
else.

If anyone understand my query and has an answer, please get back to me.

Regards

Matt

The contents of this email and any attachments are sent for the personal attention
of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential.  If you are not the intended
addressee, any use, disclosure or copying of this email and any attachments is
unauthorised - please notify the sender by return and delete the message.  Any
representations or commitments expressed in this email are subject to contract.

ntl Group Limited