What OS for Bind on smp machine. RHEL or Debian

peace bwitchu peacebwitchu at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 20:53:18 UTC 2005

I have been running bind 9.2.4 very happily on Debian
Woody but we are outgrowing our current server.
Management would like a supported OS so I was thinking
about Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 on dual Xeon server.
Are there any issues when using RHEL 3 and bind 9.2.4
compiled from source on a SMP machine?  Any advice or