Changing the glue record at the root servers?

¦ reply_in at news.only
Fri Dec 23 03:21:24 UTC 2005

OK, thanks to all. It's been six years since I set those servers up and I
just forgot the steps, or maybe it was different back then. After you log in
to Network Solutions "Account Manager", there's a link at the bottom left
titled "Manage Host Servers". Well, I never clicked it because they aren't
hosting any servers for us. It turns out what it actually means is "Manage
your glue records".

Literally within one minute after making the change in that section,
www.dnsstuff.com & www.dnsreport.com showed everything matched again. We do
handle our own reverse zones and the entries at ARIN didn't change because
the servers are still named the same.

Thanks again,

Ray

news:doekh1$9rf$1 at sf1.isc.org...