Changing the glue record at the root servers?

Me me at replyhereonly.com
Thu Dec 22 01:38:05 UTC 2005

I changed the subnet and IP address of one of my domain's authoritative name
servers three days ago in preparation for an ISP change yet the root servers
are still showing the old IP address.

I have control of both the old subnet and the new one, so I simply have a
firewall NAT rule so both the old and new IP addresses will respond to
queries until the root servers get updated.

I checked the domain registrar (Network Solutions) and there are no IP
addresses entered there, or at least that I could find.

Is there anything else I have to do or is it just a matter of waiting a bit
longer?

Thanks,

Ray