How does one change a NS record to TLD .CA?

Karla support at oksupport.net
Thu Dec 1 20:48:47 UTC 2005

Thank you Stephane for the quick reply.

Both Google and Dnsstuff seem to agree though and Google is Boss when
it comes to getting them to accept sitemaps. Regardless, I have 7
DOmains on the Host in question. and more on other hosts. While they
all use the same ns1/2 those not on the Host in question don't Fail the
dnsstuff test and none get thrpough to the Google acceptance of
sitemaps.
This seems to point to the Host not being able to get the NS fast
enough for Google - and others.

I feel it might be helpful if I were to do as suggested by the one you
dislike (why?)