Bluecat and infoblox

Frank Hopper hopper.frank at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 20:18:15 UTC 2005

Mike,

My advice is to try both products. I did.  I found BlueCat's to be far
more intuitive and far more secure. Moreover, the folks at BlueCat are
a real pleasure to work with. In fact, we don't get support like they
have from ANY other vendor.  I also found that Adonis (BlueCat's box)
had some very cool features like BIND Views that InfoBlox just can't
seem to get right.

Good luck!

Frank