Web-based nsupdate Interface

/dev/rob0 rob0 at gmx.co.uk
Sun Aug 7 03:51:26 UTC 2005

Merton Campbell Crockett wrote:
> Is there a web-based interface to nsupdate that would simplify the task of
> making DNS zone changes, i.e. something that would formulate the correct
> nsupdate commands?

Yes, there's a CGI thing which is hosted at Sourceforge. I don't
remember the name but if you search SF for dynamic DNS and other likely
terms you should find it.

The reason why I don't remember the name: I reinvented that wheel. I
have a simple Perl/CGI script which authenticates the user and passes
parameters to a shell script on the back end.

I heard about it here on this list, so you might also search the archives.
     or "not-spam" is in Subject: header